Get library notices by email
- receive email notices from the libraries (notices are not sent by regular mail)
- update your email address
- stop email notices
- Reminder notice of books coming due: (e-mail only): Sent 2 days before due date.
- Overdue notices: Sent 14 days after the book is due, 30 days after the book is due, and a final notice 6 months after the book is due.
- Holds notice: Informs you that the book you have requested is available.
This site is maintained by the University of Toronto Libraries and its contents are protected by privacy and copyright agreements.
The University of Toronto Libraries values and respects the right to privacy and confidentiality of the information which is shared and collected by us. User information collected through this website is kept private and confidential. No information gathered, collected or shared will be given, sold or distributed to any entitiy outside the University of Toronto.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.